Friday, January 9, 2009

Haven't been updating in a while

so I guess I'll give you a Reader's Digest version of what's been going on. The family is good, we had a great holiday, despite Tim's illness through the Christmas holiday. Mike and Jess and the rest of the family were here for the Christmas weekend and I ended up going to Minneapolis without Tim or Alexis. He was sick; she ended up getting a new job about a week before Christmas and had to work that weekend. It was a nice time and Jess and I were able to get some girl time in; shopping and having some interrupted conversation. Good stuff.

The new year rang in uneventfully at our house. Tim and I went out for supper but were probably in bed before 10:00 pm. It's what happens when you get old, lol. Work has been steady since the holidays at the hospital and I'm averaging some decent hours again each week.

Weight loss is still progressing; albeit not as fast as I'd like to see it. But at least its still coming off. My last weigh in yesterday was at 164, which is lower than I have been in a long, long time. I'm happy to see results, but am still looking at trying to get off another 25 pounds before Memorial Day weekend. Which ironically is the date that Mike and Jess have set for their wedding. Pretty good motivation, now I just need to get the weight loss jump started, as I think I've begun to hit a plateau.

That's about all in our household for now. More to come and I promise to try and update way more often than I have been!

No comments: